Videos ~

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Week ~

Heres a update on the past one week lol... didnt really have time to do it.

had a bbq at NSRCC by my company on tues, and another bbq in camp on thurdays haha... eat like fuck

sat went to find wei kang to play pool wif wei neng and tian shi.. saw wei qiang on the way to cine while one bus !!! LUCKY !! lol... oh got 2 more girl also... but one of them i dunno the name >.<

cb wei kang play 2 hr pool give $4 !!! WTF !!! next time dun let him play liao ....

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.