Videos ~

Friday, September 12, 2008

weekend finally ~

home at last !! and my phone is back !! everythings seems good !! at least seems to me so ~ been pondering wat shld i do for my birthday since its coming in like, 2 months? other then my aunt booked a chalet for me ( dunno true anot >.< ) , and all my frens so busy one... dunno got ppl come anot..

wah.. i updated my ipod touch and now it can gaming !!! LOL super fun wif its retro games sia... haha..

hmm today fri yet no go out.. super sianz... better go train my game lvl liao.. cos gonna loan my laptop to someone ^^

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.