Videos ~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Teach me, wat can i do ~

here at tekong, got nth to do. so bored. went to frenster to check on stuff. emo came and stayed.

saw her updated her profile. saw her comments.she's so popular, i'm jus a toad lusting for the swan. funny feeling came over me. was it jealous? was it inferiority? was it sadness? or was it bitterness from the fact, i had failed to win her heart. i feel so alone.

I, am not good looking, am not fit, not tall either. around my frens i joke around to create happiness for them. a fool i was. for frens i can do anyting. how stupid i am. i may look happy always, but when emo took over me, i cant do anything. weak. here i am talking to a computer, childish.

if, there is anyone out there, who can end my misery. please, let me know. i pay any price. to forget her, or to leave this world before someone does.




I.cant.take.it.any.more. this.world.will.definately.do.better.without.me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up man! Come find us lah stop saying you no money cause coming out of your house no need cover charge want LOL! wk

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.