Videos ~

Friday, October 31, 2008

Virtual reality ~

sometimes i wish i could become a char in a manga. or maybe i was drawn into a manga w/o me knowing. where ppl would plan my life and give me a good happy ending. where the char have dreams and hopes of the world.

dreams. wats my dream? i dun know. its been a while since i can dream of anything. wif u inside my mind, there isnt any room for anything esle. i jus cant stop thinking of u.

to manga fans, if u happen to have read "ichigo 100%" b4 plz do drop me a msg. i need recommendations on any other manga thats into romance, dreams and hopes like this series do.

Note: i dun read ichigo 100 for their pictures. i would prefer real life photos then those. its jus the storyline that moved me.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.