Videos ~

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A boy's blog.


I have always wonder why do ppl blog, well to know that myself I have to blog. So here i am !

lol, guess i'm jus a lonely boy trying to grab attention. There are always time u know u want to do something which prob ppl might laugh at u. Trust me, jus do it. Follow your heart or you'll regret not having the job done at the end of the day.

As I'm starting out.. i really appreciate if peeps out there could give me a tip or 2 on how to make a better blog =]

You can contact [The Boy] at ricksonsin@hotmail.com

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.