Videos ~

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slacking at town ~



wah jus came back from town and its alrdy 4 am in the morning !!!! lol reminds me of gwen's "4am in the morning " song...




went to town to find the stupid wei kang who took my phone back home, zzz wat a dumb ass LOL. long story anyway. then went to wheelock wif wei neng and ts to makan sakae. eat halfway then vannessa arrived wif her cousin. lol we eat alot sia.





after that we went to vannessa's bf shop at chinatown. His shop is selling tee from subcrew, bags from head porter and stuff, caps etc.. then wanted to go back cine see movie but the slots left are like from 11pm onwards sia. cant watch cos vannessa got probation from her parents LOL, need reach home by 12 haha. so we went up and play pool. wei kang joined us later on jus to lose haha.
sianz now that my camera spoilt.. need to go repair sia... dunno will exp anot... argh..

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.