Videos ~

Monday, July 21, 2008

School gathering 2008 July

today is jus so COOL man !! met up wif wei neng at bugis this afternoon to walk walk. went to haji lane and wei neng bought a tee. not bad and quite worth, then which after we went to suntec
swensen to meet up wif caitlin.



the host stupid sia !!! told us to meet up at 6 yet she came at 630 !!!! wth zz . but in the end everyone cam =] so still not bad la
to my surprise it was jackie's birthday !! sang a song for him lol then after that we went to east coast to slack... then the number was reduced to half zzzzz. some went home and some went to eat supper lol. after which we went to k-box at cineleisure, at this point of time while blogging.. i have basically no voice at all lol
wat a day... so tiring lol.



No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.