Videos ~

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Days goes by


hmm could it be that my blog is very new so theres not much ppl looking at it? currently still looking for peeps to teach me on blogging.


yesterday was a great day, went out wif a special girl i liked. we went for movies, ate at burger king etc. then she went off to St James. man, i jus wish i was a little more brave to at least try to hold her hands? it seems nowadays singaporeans like clubbing alot. cant understand them. i'm jus too weird lol.


well if theres anyone who could help me wif my blog, plz contact me at ricksonsin@hotmail.com.

Strictly blogging stuff.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.