Videos ~

Sunday, July 20, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to YUJI !!!


Happy birthday YUJI !!!! hey sry man i cant make it to ur party but hey, u must come to my birthday chalet !! hope ur wishes will come true (one onli hor) and may God's grace embrace u. =]
Today went out wif wei neng and vannessa. went to see "Red Cliff". not bad la the movie, quite hilarious.. then went to find wei kang and went to cineleisure to play pool.. they loser one sia.. keep play cheat de.. no sportsmanship at all zzz.
saw jessica while loitering at cheers, she still wear funny clothes lol ! finally it was time to end the day, i went to fetch aloy from yuji's party to get back my camera for tml's sch gathering =] hmm still no peeps from the internet who can help me on blogging. oh well, thinking of getting my ex-sch frens to teach me then.
PS: I miss you when I'm sad, I miss you when i'm bored, I miss you when i'm lonely.. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy !!

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.