Videos ~

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cosy Sat ~


Yesterday went to causeway point to find Fionn, wah so far sia.. i actually took 1 hour to reach there leh >.<


Then we went to eat Ichiban sushi !!! wah, i tell.. the food is SUPA nice !! I higly recommend the Hotate Cheese, its a dish of scallops filled wif melted cheeses !!! OMG the taste is GODLY !!! I kena owned on the spot i tell u. Then we went to Mac to use my laptop. Fionn very long didnt use com le so i purposely brought my laptop jus for her =D then i waited for her to finish work and accompany her home.


after sending her i went to cine to find tian shi, not the angel la.. this tian shi too fat, cant fly !! HEE =X boring sia... everyday i play pool till abit sianz... think can go there be regular liao LOL


No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.