Videos ~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping Spree ! Mega Deals ~

Today was a fun day shopping at vivo city =-] had a date wif fionn, we went to see "meet dave" haha its was a supa funny movie !! Had haagen daz ice creams !!! accompanied her to shop around vivo...
I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAMS !!! =]


then we shopped at pedro and best denki, i bought a belt and new camera !!! MEGA CHEAP DEAL !! Best denki is selling this camera for less then 250!! wif a free 2g mmc, screen protector, screen cleaning kit. Worth or not, u decide.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.