Videos ~

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Frens? nah, I'm jus a stupid fat tree. Watch my belly shake ~

In this world, we often watch dramas showing how the best of frens can end up backstabbing each other. well i finally get to experience this rare lifetime scene. how ridiculously laughable i am, thinking that if i treat my frens wif sincerity then they will treat me the same as well. truth is, we all are jus too naive.

i nv tot i was this tiny in their hearts, not to mention they only treat me as a casual fren. if there were anything i dun like about them, i'm sure i would tell them. y cant others do the same? or simply becos gossipping or bad-mouthing ppl behind their back gives more satisfaction?

i know i'm fucking fat, fucking irritating, fucking short, fucking ugly, dunno how to dance like u guys, dunno how to flirt like u guys, fucking laughable, fucking stupid, fucking dumb and fucking annoying. since i'm so lousy and weak, its better that i leave ur group so u guys wont need to have me troubling u guys anymore.

no ones perfect, yet neither anyone is better then the other. now that i'm no longer part of the gang, please dun spend too much on celebrations. cos no one is able to help out wif the spending anymore.

i'm jus glad that i treated u guys as best frens in my memories.



Cheers to the worlds greatest fool.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.