Videos ~

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day of courage ~

Today, i did sumthing that i nv imagine i would do in my whole life.

I gathered my wimpy courage, and, holded her hands.

She shooked off my hand lightly and said, " I dun wan to be a burden, its not fair to u."



Girl, no matter wat, i will be by ur side. Nv will i leave u, abandon u, or betray u. All i ask is, a chance.







Enuf wif the emo.. lets get on wif my day lol !! today its the 21km AHM !!! from suntec run to east coast. MADNESS !! then, went to chinatown to eat wif jun rong, joseph, GUAN TAT, phang and his gf. had a bowl of century egg congee =]

went back home on jun rong's bike. dota'ed till 4 plus and get rdy for my date wif fionn. but the sky not helping >.< rained whole day !! met up wif her at paragon and we had soup spoon for dinner =d then we went to window shop at taka. she saw this LV bag and fell in love wif it . it really was a nice bag but they had no more stock =\ something happened and blah blah blah (read above mentioned) then we went to see Love Guru !! its hilarous !!! great show =p


waited for her bus to come b4 i come home and.. end of blog.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.