Videos ~

Sunday, August 3, 2008

frenster horoscope, true or false ~

happen to came to this page where it gives horoscopes. this is wat i found...


The Bottom Line

If a pal makes a big deal about doing you a favor, tell 'em thanks -- but no thanks.

In Detail

A friend is acting like they are doing you a favor by inviting you along somewhere -- they seem intent on making you feel unwelcome, and it's working. There is some mean game playing going on here, and the only way you can get out of it is to say 'no.' Even if you really want to go, it's just not worth it if you have to feel in debt to them the entire time. When a friend starts making you feel bad about yourself, it's time to rethink whether or not they should be your friend.

No comments:

My story ~

My photo
Alone - A Loner Owns No Emotions I am very sensitive in issues and stuff affecting people around me, some say i am sharp, while others may find me a busybody. I dun play around the field so please dun hurt me like players do. People who need listening ear feel free to talk to me.